Snorkling in HMC

paradoc1

I hope this is not a double post if so then sorry computer acting up. my question is that I was on the private islands board and there was a thread about the snorkling excursion in HMC and it said that they got it for 29.00 pp when I went to the Carnival excursion site is showed that it was 49.00pp, which is right is it cheeper to book it after we get on board or wait till we get to HMC any help would be great:)

The price different might be due to either different tours being discussed or differences between Carnival and HAL.

I'm pretty sure that the price will be the same whether you "book it after we get on board or wait till we get to HMC".

I hope this is not a double post if so then sorry computer acting up. my question is that I was on the private islands board and there was a thread about the snorkling excursion in HMC and it said that they got it for 29.00 pp when I went to the Carnival excursion site is showed that it was 49.00pp, which is right is it cheeper to book it after we get on board or wait till we get to HMC any help would be great:)

When we went in Feb the price was the same regardless if you booked it beforehand or on the island.

Randall

hopefully the snorkeling has improved. When I was there in 2006 there was nothing to see there where the snorkeling area was. For $29 or $49 they better be taking you somewhere on a boat where you'll see fish.

The shoreline at HMC is sand. There is no coral, therefore, very few fish.

Someone salted the bottom with strawberry planters in a well intentioned, but futile, attempt to attract a bit of sea life.:o

The snorkel tour is $49, and it is a 1 1/2 hour boat snorkel. Like most Bahamas islands, there is a coral garden not far off shore.

If you've been to Grand Cayman, it's similar to the Coral Garden stop enroute to the Barrier Reef.

• 1 month later...

Archived