Hotel in Miami - Need Help!!

duckie22

We are departing from Miami on a cruise in October. After looking over the hotel situation we have decided that we would like to stay at either the Holiday Inn or the Interconnential Hotel that is across the street from Bayside Marketplace. Can anyone help me with reservations? I have tried to go to easyclicktravel.com but don't think I am doing it right since I can't seem to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Warning.

The Intercontinental is not across Biscayne Blvd from Bayside. The Intercontinental is at Chopin Plaza a few blocks south of Bayside. Definitely walkable.

The "CONTINENTAL" is across from Bayside. They have gotten horrible reviews.

Just didn't want you to make a mistake.

BTW, Travelzoo had the INTERContinental for $99.

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn several times and are staying there again in July. The hotel is OK, but go across the street to the mall to eat. Food is overpriced and typical HI food which is average at best.

To my the vacation does not start until I have my first beer at Chilis at Bayside.

Duckie22 -- the Holiday Inn is directly across the street from Bayside. We will be staying there next month, I have read some pretty good reviews on them. I booked directly with the hotel and with an AARP discount (yes, being older does come in handy sometimes!) our rate is $150. Good luck to you!

We too are cruising in Oct - I booked the HI POM last week for $189 plus tax for the one night - I am going to keep my eyes open for a lesser price but wanted to book something to ensure we had a place to stay the night before.

Archived