Camp Carnival vs. Adventure Ocean

babydoll

Hi all,

We took our kids (then 5 and 9) on RCCL Voyager of the Seas in Jan 08. It was their first cruise (my husband and I have been on several, all RCCL and Celebrity) and they loved, loved, loved Adventure Ocean. We had a hard time getting them to come and spend time with us:p. We recently found an excellent deal on a Carnival cruise so we booked it. I want to know from those of you who have experience on both, will my kids love Camp Carnival as much as they loved AO? Any major differences between the two? Any information you can give will be appreciated. TIA :).

We've done both, my middle dd loved both enough that if it was open, she was there. Even missing family pool time was her choice. She's a very social kid(too social if you ask her teachers! lol), and always loves being in the middle of the crowd. Each has it's own activities that are similar fleet wide, and sometimes the same between both companies...does that make sense? The one thing I can remember is a scavenger hunt for the 9-11yo's, which she says was the most fun thing they did all week.

Archived