dining times

retcwby

What part of Northern California are you from? I am from Southern Oregon, so maybe we are neighbors! :D

Hope you get your early dining time. I think it is still just confirming that you have requested early......but hopefully you get what you want. The FAQ on Carnival's website still says that dining times are not guaranteed. I think they are making it very confusing for people.

What part of Northern California are you from? I am from Southern Oregon, so maybe we are neighbors! :D

Hope you get your early dining time. I think it is still just confirming that you have requested early......but hopefully you get what you want. The FAQ on Carnival's website still says that dining times are not guaranteed. I think they are making it very confusing for people.

Hi, We are from Crescent City, it's right on the coast and about 20 minutes from the oregon border

Hi, We are from Crescent City, it's right on the coast and about 20 minutes from the oregon border

Cool! I know exactly where Crescent City is.....been through there several times on our way to Eureka, where we have relatives. We stayed overnight in Crescent City on one of those trips. Love the aquarium....is it still there? It's been a few years since we've been through there. We are in southeastern Oregon.

Cool! I know exactly where Crescent City is.....been through there several times on our way to Eureka, where we have relatives. We stayed overnight in Crescent City on one of those trips. Love the aquarium....is it still there? It's been a few years since we've been through there. We are in southeastern Oregon.

hey thats great, maybe we will end up on the same cruise sometime.

our next cruise leaves may 3rd on the splendor out of LA.

Archived