RCI Cocktail Card

Hi,

I know that RCI offer a sod card and a wne packages, and am just wondering do they offer cocktail packages. If so, does anybody know the cost and if they represent good value for money.

Tks in advance..

Not to my knowledge.

I think some ships offer (have offered?) a champagne card and IIRC the deal was something like 10 glasses on the card.

There is also (again not sure if it´s still offered) a group alcohol package, but it was only offered to groups of at least 50 people and everybody within the group had to purchase it at a daily price for the whole duration of the cruise.

It would be nice if they offered this, but I think too many people would abuse the system.

I love the buy one get one drink coupons, and since DH and I are not big drinkers, the 2 free drinks and the discounted bottle of wine is plenty for a week cruise.

They used to, but not anymore. Now, all alcoholic drinks are "by the drink"--no "specials".

Each day they have discounted drink special ship wide. It will be listed each day in the daily Compass. But they did stop the drink cards.

Archived