Looking for a great cruise after Christmas 2009

brzymom

As opposed to a lot of useless "stuff" am thinking of surprising my family of five with a gift of a cruise after Christmas 2009. Since all the kids will be in college, I am not limiited to the week after Christmas, rather I have at least 3 more weeks to choose from. Anyone have a great suggestion? Would be getting at least two cabins, possibly three, so I am looking for the best possible price (rather spend it on excursions and fun!). Happy sailing everyone!

One suggestion would be the Carnival Miracle on its 8 night. 2 sea days, St Marteen, St Kitts, St Lucia and 2 more sea days. We've done this one twice and would go again in a heartbeat. Insides are going for $519, OV $679, balcony $719:p

Leaves on January 7th if that's not too late for the students.

It does an 8 night western starting on December 30th. Balconies going for $850 right now.

Charlie

As opposed to a lot of useless "stuff" am thinking of surprising my family of five with a gift of a cruise after Christmas 2009. Since all the kids will be in college, I am not limiited to the week after Christmas, rather I have at least 3 more weeks to choose from. Anyone have a great suggestion? Would be getting at least two cabins, possibly three, so I am looking for the best possible price (rather spend it on excursions and fun!). Happy sailing everyone!

You can get GREAT rates the first week in Jan!!!!:D People have done their holidays and will slow down till the end of Jan into the winter months. Go for a warm weather location and let your college kids tan up for their second semester! You should be able to RCL at a nice cost!! Great multigenerational line.

Archived