I Need Help With Upgrade To Gs!!!

nicsdad

1388 is a great cabin, much larger in space then a normal D-1, and the balcony is the reason why other cruises covet the cabin. IMHO, you'd be very happy with what you have. Save the $1300, and spend it on a spa treatment, some champagne and caviar, or a nice dress for your daughter for the formal evenings.

Michael

DON'T DO IT!!!! We had 1388 last year on the Navigator. Because of the shape of the room, it is just about the same size as a JS. The room is more square than other D1's. The best part is the balcony. It is HUGE!!! We are scuba divers, and the balcony was great to store all of our gear while it was drying out. There is also an area on the balcony that is covered, which was great when I had enough of the sun. The balcony comes with 2 lounge chairs and 2 regular chairs. I agree with saving the money for the upgrade and use it on pampering yourself. Pam

We usually book a Grand Suite, but would trade it in a heartbeat for 1388. Stick with the cabin you have booked, it is one of the better ones on the Voyager class ships. The only advantages to the Grand Suites and above are the Concierge, and priority boarding lounge. You really dont need either of these to make for a great cruise vacation.

Mark

Archived