Already booked epic q?????

Partyatsea

This is a question for anyone has who has been lucky enough to already have booked a room on the awesome lookin new Norwegian Epic. Can you give us a reference to compare price, maybe by ship, itinery and time of year? I realize they are all 7 night cruises. Lookin to book another cruise soon in summer 2010 and would love to know the price range of the new Epic sailings before I do ! Thanks in advance, you guys always come thru!

7/17. Lead inside price is $1049, balcony $1399, & deluxe balcony $1549. (All prices listed here are for groups, plus tax)

Waiting until 8/28, prices are $599, $899, $1099

There are some 3rd/4th passenger rates starting at $249 plus tax.

7/17. Lead inside price is $1049, balcony $1399, & deluxe balcony $1549. (All prices listed here are for groups, plus tax)

Waiting until 8/28, prices are $599, $899, $1099

There are some 3rd/4th passenger rates starting at $249 plus tax.

OMG..dare I hope from looking at your price list they are doing away with a "mini suite" and actually going to start calling it a deluxe balcony? I would be so thrilled if that were the case.

OMG..dare I hope from looking at your price list they are doing away with a "mini suite" and actually going to start calling it a deluxe balcony? I would be so thrilled if that were the case.

Yup, they are. Mini suites are not to be found on the Epic. It's now deluxe balcony...as it should be on all NCL ship. :)

CG

Yup, they are. Mini suites are not to be found on the Epic. It's now deluxe balcony...as it should be on all NCL ship. :)

CG

Hey, $1099 sounds pretty good for a dlx balcony cabin. I liked the Large Family Suite with an oversized balcony, though. :D

DT

I called NCL & for $50 pp selected my deck & cabin class (BA & KK) for week of Nov 20, 2010 eastern caribbean. NCL will call in late May to assign my cabin #s and tell me the rate.

I just received my email confirmation with prices below :eek:

KK (inside) $2,449 pp

BA (aft balcony) $3,449 pp

I know Nov 20 is a holiday week, but this is crazy!

We got in touch with our T.A. who is holding a cabin for us on the 12/4/10 -

Here are the prices she gave us:

TS (studio inside) $619 per person

BE (balcony) $919 per person

BC (balcony) $949 per person

D2 (deluxe balcony) $1139 per person

A2 (deluxe owner's suite) $3849 per person

Government taxes are additional at $77.84 per person. The prices do include port charges, but do not include travel insurance, transfers, gratuities, airfare, etc.

I being wait listed since march 18 with my personal cruise consultant w/ncl. the first cruise is on 7/17 and is the eastern caribbean on May 20th the official prices go out. But if you call her she can discuss the different options for you, and all you do is give her a 50.00 deposit. She's on facebook and her name is Carrie Tobey. See you on the Epic.

Awesome! Its a great price.. we are actually booking a studio, my husband is more excited over that than just about anything else (yep, he's a weirdo). He isn't big on cruising, so if I find something that makes him excited about going on one, its a done deal!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived