Booking Shore Excursions online

I was always told you had to have your cruise paid in full before you could book things.

Absolutely not true, as long as you are deposited you may book the excursions if they are available.

Does anyone know why I can't book shore excursions online? It says shore excursions can not be located at this time for your cruise..... I am on AOS Nov 1st.

Thanks

I sail on AOS May 10 and have not been able to book online. Tried many times but get message that "reservation not available at his time. Try again later". Very discouraged. I called RCI and was told that if I could not successfully book online that I'd have to wait til I board ship. I would like to be sure that the excursion is not full when I get on board.

Wondering if anyone else sailing AOS on May 10 has had this problem.

I sail on AOS May 10 and have not been able to book online. Tried many times but get message that "reservation not available at his time. Try again later". Very discouraged. I called RCI and was told that if I could not successfully book online that I'd have to wait til I board ship. I would like to be sure that the excursion is not full when I get on board.

Wondering if anyone else sailing AOS on May 10 has had this problem.

Excursions are available to book about 4-6 months out. When I was unable to access shore excursions through the reservation site I found that by going to "before you board" icon, click on shore excursions, and entering my booking number plus other info, I was able to book excursions. I have a B2B booked and that is the only way I've found to book excursions on line and print out the SetSail Pass.

Archived