Ugrade fairy missed us - 1114 & 1118. How bad?!!

countercast

I really don't know anything about those two rooms but I do know how much I love the Legend. I'd gladly sleep in a broom closet to be on that ship again. I can't imagine you having anything but a great time. Keep a positive attitude and you'll do great.

I also just looked at the deck plan for your rooms. It looks like a great location to me. You are just around the corner from the stairs and the elevators. You won't have to waste lots of time walking down long hallways to get to the elevator. Looks like you did o.k. to me.

Just another example of why one must never book a guarantee category *less* than what one would be satisfied with.

Upgrades must *never* be assumed.

This location doesn't seem to be too very bad. You are close to the stairs/lifts, but around the corner. The noise should be minimal.

Pungo, of course I would be happy to be sleeping under the stairs if it means I can be on the ship! We are all SOOOOOO pumped for our cruise and are a happy bunch so imagine that we will have a blast. Just never been so close to elevators, stairs and a lounge. Less distance to stagger I suppose! ; ) And I thought there might be someone with first-hand knowledge of those rooms....

tef; part of the point of the post was to show others that upgrades do NOT always happen. One can get a very different idea from reading these forums.....We were very aware of what we were booking and I would do the same thing again since we are not as well off as some (at least in money!)

Less than 3 weeks to go!

Hi Karen, you will love the Legend. She's a wonderful ship and the crew is very nice. I don't think you will have a problem with noise where you are. Maybe someone will see your post, who has stayed in one of those rooms, and can give you first hand knowledge.

The cabin itself is fine, but its directly under Satchmo's lounge - and the bar serving those enjoying the very loud live music in Satchmo's. If you are a light sleeper, you better count on staying up 'til the wee hours enjoying the music. BTW, you can enjoy the music from your cabin if you so desire No need to visit the lounge :)

You're on a cruise. Who needs sleep anyway!!! The Legend is a stunning ship.....I think you will love her as did I.

I have a 4A gty booked on the Legend in March and I would be happy with any cabin on the ship. If needed I will stay up in the lounge till it closes!

I hope you write a review and let me know how the Legend was and how the cabins are too, we might get the same ones.

Thanks

Archived