Anyone been on a K.S. Watersports tour

QLUVS2CRUZ

I was looking at the Bermuda info site and came across K.S. Watersports. They have a 75 minute jetski tour that looks good. Has anyone ever used them for either the jetski tour or parasailing? Are they reputable? Have to pay in advance, and I usually don't like to do that, but this excursion looks fun.

Thanks!

Hi, we've done it twice. It was probably the best excursion we've ever taken.

They leave out of the Whitehorse Tavern in St. George. There is usually someone sitting at a desk outside the enterence. We get off the ship and go directly there to sign up. Then if we have a few hours before the tour we go to Tobacco Bay or St Catherine's for a while.

I have to say my kids had a blast both times.

Thanks! Good to know. So I guess you did not pay in advance and reserve on their website. You just went there and booked it the same day?

newlu

No, I never paid or signed up in advance. I was always afraid of something happening and the ship not making it to Bermuda on time. (or at all:eek:)

Great to hear someone has used them and liked it. I did finally get an email response from them regarding cancellation. The email says they will fully refund if the ship does not call on the port; however, I think we will just take the advice and wait until we get there, because they do not even open for the season until April 20th. They asked me to call back after the 20th to make a reservation, and we are going to be there on April 30th, so I don't think they will fill up in 10 days. So we are going to do it...just go and pay when we get there. I'll come back and post and let you know how it was.

Archived