Forget Me Not Outfitters

EJNutz

This tour company has today sent out emails cancelling a tour booked at the end of May and stating that they will not be providing this service for the 2009 season.

The tours were in Icy Strait Point.

After reading these posts, I contacted my friend Edna who lives in Hoonah. She said,

"Hi Ramona,

Yes, these people are good friends of ours and started their business about a year after we did, and we usually work very closely with them. Bob informed me this morning that they will be moving in June. We are very sad to see them leave, but they are needing to leave.

Edna"

If you still want to do a wildlife viewing trip in Hoonah (which I highly recommend), there are a couple of other private tours available out of ISP that you can book.

After reading these posts, I contacted my friend Edna who lives in Hoonah. She said,

"Hi Ramona,

Yes, these people are good friends of ours and started their business about a year after we did, and we usually work very closely with them. Bob informed me this morning that they will be moving in June. We are very sad to see them leave, but they are needing to leave.

Edna"

If you still want to do a wildlife viewing trip in Hoonah (which I highly recommend), there are a couple of other private tours available out of ISP that you can book.

Thank you for posting this. I feel so bad for them and I don't even know them. All the emails I received they appeared to be nice people. I wish them the best.

Archived