private tour to national park with caves?

karen327

Does anyone know if there are any private tours to the national park near Samana that has the famous mangroves and caves with historical writing on the walls? I was trying to figure out how to save money, the ship wants so much money for this.

Does anyone know if there are any private tours to the national park near Samana that has the famous mangroves and caves with historical writing on the walls? I was trying to figure out how to save money, the ship wants so much money for this.

We took the NCL excursion last month which also included the beach and it was really great. We were told that Los Haites National Park requires a permit to visit. I am not sure how easy that is to obtain but we only saw a few other boats on are travels.

Karysa

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Any new info on this? The ship wants to charge $92 per person, including little kids, to do this excursion.

Hi. I've been checking into this as well, but once they know I'm on a ship that pretty much ends the information flow. I suspect that they are all contracted with the cruiseline. Also, note that there are a variety of excursions. I believe the lowest was $79 and the highest just over $100.

Archived