Bonita Beach Lunch?

KYWEST1

Has anyone had lunch at Bonita Beach? What's on the menu? Our tour includes lunch, but should I pay the 10$ pp for the kids too, or just order them something from the menu. They won't eat seafood.

Any comments appreciated!:)

• 3 weeks later...

Our tour included lunch on Bonita Beach. It was a set menu. Rice and red beans and chicken and very good. Our tour quide told us that Costa Ricans have rice and beans 3 times a day. Ths is a small open air restaurant so if you can sit upstairs you will have a good breeze.

Has anyone had lunch at Bonita Beach? What's on the menu? Our tour includes lunch, but should I pay the 10$ pp for the kids too, or just order them something from the menu. They won't eat seafood.

Any comments appreciated!:)

Just order from the menu. Most of the tour operators will feed you the chicken, rice, beans platter which is very nice and typical. However, kids may want something else. Also, the restaurant sells that dish for like 2$, so you may want to save 8$ for everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was there last October with Princess - enjoyed an excellent lunch & some body-surfing..highly recommended..

However..having said that..a WARNING..not to wander too far away from the beach. I got held up at gunpoint by two young men just 200 yds away on the road heading back to the ship. Luckily I wasn't carrying any valuables..just took my backback/fannyback..a few $$.. a t-shirt...& my dignity..! Pretty sobering experience. Apparently these 'grab & dash' robberies at gunpoint quite common in the area....so be forewarned..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived