Blue Lagoon or Atlantis Dolphins

timentide

Does anyone have any experience on which one of these dolphin encounters is better? I wanted to spend some time at Atlantis but not sure if I would have enough time to do both Blue Lagoon and Atlantis. On Carnival we are there from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, I believe. Thanks for your help.

If you do the Dolphin swims at Atlantis' dolphin cove, you are given wristbands so you also have access to aquaventure, and everything else at atlantis. We did it in Oct. After being at Dolphin cove for about 1 1/2 hours, we walked over to aquaventure, and spent another few hours there before heading back to the ship. We booked everything through atlantis directly. Just call them and book the dolphin encounter through them, and it's usually cheaper than through the cruise ship.

If you do the Dolphin swims at Atlantis' dolphin cove, you are given wristbands so you also have access to aquaventure, and everything else at atlantis. We did it in Oct. After being at Dolphin cove for about 1 1/2 hours, we walked over to aquaventure, and spent another few hours there before heading back to the ship. We booked everything through atlantis directly. Just call them and book the dolphin encounter through them, and it's usually cheaper than through the cruise ship.

That's depends on the type of package you book. NOT ALL packages include the aquaadventure.. it is significantly more expensive to do the combined package as opposed to just the Dolphin Swim.

Different bracelets allow access to different things.

Personally, I'd recommend the Dolphin Swim at Blue lagoon. A much better experience and you have access to the lagoon beach when you are through with your program.

http://www.dolphinencounters.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived