Cruise critic reunion sat may 16th southampton

southwestie

Now it's nearly bedtime here in Yorkieland......so just to say...hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow....do wish we could be there with you.:D

Will be in spirit of course......;)

Have fun

Jackie :)

Hi

I’m so sorry that I was prevented from attending today by a serious personal issue. I do hope the day went well and I regret not being able to meet you. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Pepper, such a shame you couldn't make it today.....l was thinking of the scallywags whilst packing for QV next week.

Wonder if they are still upright :rolleyes:

Pepper, such a shame you couldn't make it today.....l was thinking of the scallywags whilst packing for QV next week.

Wonder if they are still upright :rolleyes:

I shouldn't think so but some must be driving so I hope they are- mind you, Rob and Robin were sober leaving me two weeks ago so there is hope.

I shouldn't think so but some must be driving so I hope they are- mind you, Rob and Robin were sober leaving me two weeks ago so there is hope.

Hope for those two :confused: Naaaa!

Hope you are well Laura, been a busy day here!

Jackie:)

They have their Eurovision Party Later :eek:

Hope for those two :confused: Naaaa!

Hope you are well Laura, been a busy day here!

Jackie:)

I replied to your post on cr**snest-if we are allowed to mention that here??- put in stars in case we are not allowed to!!

Have a great time on QV- off to the US on Thursday, to Virginia to stay with my brother for ten days.

well we are now back home after a wonderf day out to Southampton, meeting Jim and gavin again, and meeting for the first time, Sharon, Di, janet, mike and dave, we have a great lunch, few drinks, good chat, it was a wonderful venue overlooking the water and the P&P arcadia.

pepper, sorry you couldnt make it, and laura we missed you.

how nice it is to go out for lunch with great company and great chat, hope to do it again soon.

hi gavin, rob and robin, see those closest home already. i imagine

you left soon after us. it was really nice meeting you all. i would

have liked to stay longer, but had the short parking time. my spies tell me you could be doing this again maybe in october!:rolleyes: if it comes to pass, count us in.:) regards, mike and janet. he nearest the ship.(as you now now!!! know even!:D

hi gavin, rob and robin, see those closest home already. i imagine

you left soon after us. it was really nice meeting you all. i would

have liked to stay longer, but had the short parking time. my spies tell me you could be doing this again maybe in october!:rolleyes: if it comes to pass, count us in.:) regards, mike and janet. he nearest the ship.(as you now now!!! know even!:D

Well i dont see why not, even a small like today is great fun , so lets see what we can do.

it was great to meet you and Janet, hope you have a wonderful cruise on QV later this week,

Archived