newt98

some more randoms

hangin out

219b37r.jpg

this was during our ghetto photoshoot

zuh00g.jpg

i tried to stop her beacuse her finger was covering the flash

2em057q.jpg

i liked this pic in fll, rhonda thinks its nicole, i wasnt 100% sure, but i thought it was nicole also.

2b7gw0.jpg

ah yes, it was nicole

30my4ic.jpg

yea! s&s card!

2djyxkl.jpg

did i get my homework done?

21blziu.jpg

why so serious?

29zbqmu.jpg

me and my favorite drink

2u4hemd.jpg

the "miami vice" pina colada/ strawberry daquiri, hey, i'm tougher than i look with that chic drink

6fumtt.jpg

I'll pitch in $20 for your next cruise;) Love, love, love your picture review. Book another 1 fast!! Or just keep adding to this one. Either way, don't stop!! This is the only thing that keeps me going till my cruise more than a year away:mad:

Seriously, thank you for sharing

Would it be terribly rude to ask how much was spent on alcohol this trip? I know those teens can put it away! I thought ours was bad a few years back, but looking through your pics I think you may have us beat!

our s&s bill was about $700. that included a little bingo, a little bit at the shops, and about $100 worth of pictures. so it wasn't bad at all. there were really only two days that we were drinking alot on the ship, the rest of the time it was a drink here and there.

Great stuff man. This was the best review I have ever seen. I was on Valor in December and everything just came rushing back while looking at your pictures.

Also, great family. As soon as I saw the picture of your son bringing a football on the ship I knew you had a great family haha. Been coaching for 7 years now, probably the only thing I like more than cruising!

All the best!

Great stuff man. This was the best review I have ever seen. I was on Valor in December and everything just came rushing back while looking at your pictures.

Also, great family. As soon as I saw the picture of your son bringing a football on the ship I knew you had a great family haha. Been coaching for 7 years now, probably the only thing I like more than cruising!

All the best!

cool, what age group?

I'll pitch in $20 for your next cruise;) Love, love, love your picture review. Book another 1 fast!! Or just keep adding to this one. Either way, don't stop!! This is the only thing that keeps me going till my cruise more than a year away:mad:

Seriously, thank you for sharing

that's a start, thanks

Thanks so much for letting me tag along with your family on your cruise adventure .....made my day, made me laugh and felt like I was with you all the way ....again cannot say thank-you enough

wonderful pics and wonderful family you have!!!

like i always say cruising with my family is like cruising with the Clark W Griswalds ....lol

Thanks so much for letting me tag along with your family on your cruise adventure .....made my day, made me laugh and felt like I was with you all the way

Yeah, that's exactly what it was...we tagged along with the family.

I really enjoyed the entire thread.

thank you, they get the florida look from me, lol. i was born in sarasota.:)

My family up north loved one of my son's senior pictures....him in khaki slacks. polo shirt and flip flops. We didn't think anything of it. In fact, didn't even notice the flip flops until the family pointed it out.

I teach high school here in Florida, and even on chilly mornings, the kids have their flip flops on.

Middle school, my school has 7th and an 8th grade team. I coach the 7th and assist with the 8th grade.

i just coached 8th gade this season. over here we start with them in 5th grade and progress with them through the grades until they hit high school, then we can return to 5th if we want to.

Thank you for the wonderful review. One of Our favorite ports was Roaton many years ago. After showing my husband the port he was shocked how much it had changed.

You have definately psyched about our upcoming cruise. We are going with my son & his wife & this is the first time that we are able to share cruising with one of Our children,

From your review and your pictures it is refreshing to see a family doing things together and having fun together. Your pictures were awesome...

i love it!! thats great. just before i jumpred i threw my camera to mark. but he couldn't get a picture because it sank and he had to dive down and find it. thanks for the pic chris.

I Jumped off that same rock...I was the ONLY one to do it though because they were rushing us! LOL

hey keri,

i did see him headed to dinner one night dressed in a shirt and jeans.

I'm glad to know he acutally owned something other than the speedo...LOL

Miss EVERYONE! It was a great time! :D

Archived