Hilton for the day..few ?'s about location:)

lisascott207

I am considering the British Colonial Hilton for the day in Nassau but have a couple of ?'s.

We are traveling w/our 15MO son, and want a nice beach that is walkable from the port. I believe that this is our only option, right?? How far is the walk, and is it safe to walk back to the ship alone if I decide to stay at the beach while my husband and son go back to the ship for naptime?

I am not totally opposed to taking a cab to a different beach but wont have a carseat w/us so I am unsure how that would work. Anyone have some advice. Thanks!

Lisa

I am considering the British Colonial Hilton for the day in Nassau but have a couple of ?'s.

We are traveling w/our 15MO son, and want a nice beach that is walkable from the port. I believe that this is our only option, right?? How far is the walk, and is it safe to walk back to the ship alone if I decide to stay at the beach while my husband and son go back to the ship for naptime?

I am not totally opposed to taking a cab to a different beach but wont have a carseat w/us so I am unsure how that would work. Anyone have some advice. Thanks!

Lisa

You won't have a problem walking along the wharf back to the port before dusk. It's an easy walk... shouldn't take more than 10 minutes for an easy stroll.

Archived