Anyway to find/follow all available cabins for a specific cruise?

I am thinking there must be a way to do this but I don't have a clue. When I go to the RCCL site to check prices/cabins they only give me a choice of 4 available per category. (I am interested in watching for aft cabins to come available.)

Couple of other questions if anyone knows how this works.....

If we switched to a different cabin, same category are there any additional charges, do we still get our reserved price?

Or if we would switch to a different category do we then pay the new prices? If anyone knows how this works I would appreciate the explanation.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Laine

I am thinking there must be a way to do this but I don't have a clue. When I go to the RCCL site to check prices/cabins they only give me a choice of 4 available per category. (I am interested in watching for aft cabins to come available.)

If we switched to a different cabin, same category are there any additional charges, do we still get our reserved price?

Or if we would switch to a different category do we then pay the new prices? If anyone knows how this works I would appreciate the explanation.

Laine

On your first question you could try a Google search; there is one site out there that I know of but it is not perfect. Your best bet is to periodically call RCL to see if there are any aft cabins available.

If you change cabin but not catergory there should be no price change but it is very important that you keep the same booking reference. Give your current booking reference when you call; ask the agent to check to see if any aft cabins are open and if so ask them to switch your booking to the new cabin --- confirm before they make the switch that the category is the same and that the final price is the same. We have done this many times without increased costs.

Hope this helps.

Kathy:)

We are sailing on Rhapsody of the Seas on May 8. We booked a forward cabin on deck four because that was all RCCL had on their website. We called later and changed our reservation to midship, same deck, same catagory. There was no additional charge. RCCL told me that only a few cabins for reservation are listed on the website at a time.

Laine

To ad what I think has not been asnwered yet, if you switch cabin categories from your original booking you will pay the current price at time of switching, so if you switch to something (other category) that is listed at a higher price, you´ll have to pay that higher price, if you wswitch to something at lower cost you´ll get a refund / new invoice with lower price.

Archived