Priceline Novice

got2gocruzn

To all of you who have used Priceline tell me what you think.

I have call Sailport Resort in Tampa and have booked a room for $69 dollars with a CAA rate.

I looked on Priceline and their rate is $92 for the same hotel, but as I understand I could bid for the same Star rated hotel at a lesser price.

So I could bid $40 or $50 dollars but not sure I'd get the same hotel.

Can you add features such as Airport Transfers to your bid on Priceline?

I don't think I'll bother this time as I thought $69 was a good rate. They have airport transfers but not Port. I guess we'll have to Cab it.

We just wanted a clean bed to sleep prior our Cruise. Anyone stayed here before?

Thanks for your Help

Colleen

It sounds like you are happy with the room that you booked. But maybe you can get a really nice 4* hotel for the same price (or less) on priceline? It wouldn't hurt to try. I notice that many people are getting the Grande Hyatt for less than $50. You can't add features like airport transfers to your bid. But every airport has their own convenient airport transfers (taxis).

If you read and understand the information on biddingfortravel.com and/or better bidding.com, it will transform you from a priceline novice, to an expert in one day. BTW, I didn't see a "Sailport Resort" listed on biddingfortravel as a hotel that uses priceline.

Archived