smoking policy

momjkm

I won't ask how you know that...LOL

Curious...I wonder what is "stepped on" more in between being picked and ending up in "consumers" hands cigarettes or pot?

:p

I heard it from the 'kids' that work in the warehouse...

Blackmarket cigarettes is going to be a booming business..NYC anywhere from $9-11 per PACK:eek:

I do. Remember that painted lady I told you about a few weeks back....she would have been much better with a smoke. I can't believe this state is going in this direction...:cool:

LMAO - good point!

I remember when you could smoke indoors at your place of business. In the USAF, the FNGs had to empty all the ashtrays and spit-cans. Lovely stuff. Of course I was a cig smoker then (wasn't everyone?)

Yeah! I know you can do it:)

Thanks.. !!!

What i did notice immediately is how aweful some smokers smell!! OMG did I really smell like that??

But I am refusing to become a militant anti-smoker...

I heard it from the 'kids' that work in the warehouse...

Blackmarket cigarettes is going to be a booming business..NYC anywhere from $9-11 per PACK:eek:

I've been hearing stories about people making runs down to Delaware or up to the duty free at the Canadian border and buying their maximum.

Yep........and I think that is the real reason for all the anger;) And deniel of course:D

What gets me fired up is that there is a widespread ban on smoking in a lot of places, especially here in California. So when I go on vacation, and I am allowed to smoke where designated, I will have my smoke and I will not feel intimidated by anyone. I don't care if you swipe your hand across your face, I'll ignore that, or do the fake cough, I'll ignore that too. While I'm on vacation it's my time as much as it's yours. Again, if you don't like it, sorry, but too bad.

I've been hearing stories about people making runs down to Delaware or up to the duty free at the Canadian border and buying their maximum.

i heard there was so sort of bust out in Shinnecock on the reservation on Long Island, not sure if it was bootleg butts or something to do with taxes on the cigarettes..

They create these blackmarket business by enormous taxes they are placing on a legal substance:rolleyes:

What gets me fired up is that there is a widespread ban on smoking in a lot of places, especially here in California. So when I go on vacation, and I am allowed to smoke where designated, I will have my smoke and I will not feel intimidated by anyone. I don't care if you swipe your hand across your face, I'll ignore that, or do the fake cough, I'll ignore that too. While I'm on vacation it's my time as much as it's yours. Again, if you don't like it, sorry, but too bad.

I agree! It is your right.........

LMAO - good point!

I remember when you could smoke indoors at your place of business. In the USAF, the FNGs had to empty all the ashtrays and spit-cans. Lovely stuff. Of course I was a cig smoker then (wasn't everyone?)

Yep, I do too....those were the days....smoke in the office and a two beer lunch.

Speaking of digs....I may have some new ones...but I refuse to be the FNG.

LMAO - good point!

The place I worked at throughout the 80's had ash trays in the offices with the company logo...LOL

i heard there was so sort of bust out in Shinnecock on the reservation on Long Island, not sure if it was bootleg butts or something to do with taxes on the cigarettes..

I think it was re-selling them without a tax stamp. :rolleyes:

They create these blackmarket business by enormous taxes they are placing on a legal substance:rolleyes:

True enough. No argument there.

Yep, I do too....those were the days....smoke in the office and a two beer lunch.

The place I worked at throughout the 80's had ash trays in the offices with the company logo...LOL

Late 80s I worked in the Garment Center in NYC.. we smoked at our desks and had beers too...

LOL....yeah....after a certain age you get to bypass being the "newbie" :cool:

ME???:confused::confused::(

Yeah...unless Kurb has a mouse in her pocket...:p

LOL....yeah....after a certain age you get to bypass being the "newbie"

LMAO...you callin' me old:cool: Acutually dude asked me this morning as was shocked when I told him...*shakes head*

Yeah...unless Kurb has a mouse in her pocket...:p

LMAO...you callin' me old:cool: Acutually dude asked me this morning as was shocked when I told him...*shakes head*

No...LOL....but I think once you pas 40, being called or being treated as a newbie gets responded to with a foot up somewhere...LOL

:D

I get that a lot too...people think I'm younger than I am...poor Cookie still gets carded sometimes...she hates it. :p

No...LOL....but I think once you pas 40, being called or being treated as a newbie gets responded to with a foot up somewhere...LOL

:D

I get that a lot too...people think I'm younger than I am...poor Cookie still gets carded sometimes...she hates it. :p

I knew what you were saying LOL...

LMAO...does this cause Linda Blair moments?

Yup, unless Trock has a mouse in her pocket

This reminds me of a commercial that's been on the raio recently.

Disney Cruise Line also has a strict policy:

Where can I smoke onboard?

Because we support the Florida Clean Indoor Air Act, smoking is prohibited in all interior spaces throughout our ships. However, as we wish to provide a cruise experience that satisfies everyone, Guests are permitted to smoke on private verandahs and the starboard-side, open-air decks. We periodically review our policy to ensure continued Guest satisfaction. Please note that, due to differences in size and the availability of some services while out at sea, our policies sometimes differ slightly from the Walt Disney World Resort.

Who cares about Disney Cruises or Disney property? the question was about Carnival cruises!

I'm not sure if you're being a smart @#$$ or sincere LOL!

Sincere.......I don't have a problem with smokers....my dh smokes;) I have a problem with smokers defending the notion that it is harmless and that it really does not bother people.

Archived