Help How do I contact photographers on the Sostice

Bod

Please help if you can, I got married on Solstice in Feb 2009 and the ships staff couldn't do enough for me and the wedding was fantastic I can not fault it but here's the problem.

We had out photo's taken by Deep Blue Studio Photographers a new concept on Solstice I need to get in touch with the Photographers. In the first case to find out where our Wedding Photo's have got to we were told they would be delivered to th UK 6-8 weeks but to date have seen nothing :confused:

Secondly after being at home and finally looking at the photo's again we want to order some more.

I've tried to email customer services but get no response and when I phone again they don't really seem to understand whta i'm asking.

Any advice would be appricated, the photo's cost $4200 dollars :eek: so i'd really need to know where all my money has gone.

Thanks

OP I'll bet those photos are stunning. I looked through the books while on board and the display boards and I'd be beside myself to see your photos. The only thing I have from our cruise is a card/advertisement for a Glamour Night that indicated the extension is 4498. I don't know the ships phone number, but I am sure there is one...Deep Blue Studios on the card is ext. 4498.

Thanks FinelyCruising, I never thought of contacting the ship direct. The photo's are stunning which is why I can't wait for them. When our timezones are compapatable I will give them a call.

Thanks once again :)

I don't know if this applies to Deep Blue - but the ship's photographers are The Image group. Here is a link to their post-cruise page

http://www.image.com/html/post_cruise.html

I used this site to get a photo release for a group shot taken on our cruise. Maybe they can be of assistance.

I hope you get your pictures soon!

Archived