Help with CoCo Cay please!

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share with me some info on CoCo Cay? We will be there the 3rd week of June and we are prepared for a full on beach day but I was wondering if there are any type of mats or floats available for cruisers? Even to rent? Or do you think I could sneak a small blow up one in my beach bag? Was there anyone there using them?

Also- as far as money is concerned on the island...do you use your ship card for everything or is cash needed? And do you have to get back on the ship of food?

I hope this is not too much and if it is please just let me know! I can keep researching but this seemed like the place to ask to me! I thank you so much in advance for your time and help.

Sam

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share with me some info on CoCo Cay? We will be there the 3rd week of June and we are prepared for a full on beach day but I was wondering if there are any type of mats or floats available for cruisers? Even to rent? Or do you think I could sneak a small blow up one in my beach bag? Was there anyone there using them?

Also- as far as money is concerned on the island...do you use your ship card for everything or is cash needed? And do you have to get back on the ship of food?

I hope this is not too much and if it is please just let me know! I can keep researching but this seemed like the place to ask to me! I thank you so much in advance for your time and help.

Sam

There are floating mats to rent.

You use your seapass card on the island except for the little market area which is cash only.

There is an awesome bar-b-que for lunch so you don't need to get back on the ship.

Have fun! I'll be there shortly before you. :D

The floating mats were $10. to rent. You can bring you own if you would like.

Their cocolocos are fabulous! Their specialty frozen drink in their own cup. You can get refills for something like $1.00 less if you use the same cup.

If you want some privacy, go over to the other side of the island, and walk way down. They have some hammocks over there, and it is so much more peaceful!

Their barbque lunch is served from around 11:30 to 1:00. It is some great food.

Archived