Ruby Princess - Cabin P203 or E711

robsaw

Ruby Princess - Cabin P203 (current assignment) or E711 (currently available)?

Any recommendations? These are both EE ocean-view category cabins. A few in both areas seem to come open an a regular basis. Worth changing? We have early traditional dining, so the E711 is more convenient for dinner.

Ruby Princess - Cabin P203 (current assignment) or E711 (currently available)?

Any recommendations? These are both EE ocean-view category cabins. A few in both areas seem to come open an a regular basis. Worth changing? We have early traditional dining, so the E711 is more convenient for dinner.

robsaw,

Hi. It's interesting you should ask this question as DH and I just made a similar change of cabins.

For our Ruby sailing this fall we had been assigned P248. We thought it would a great location right off the Piazza making it easy to run out and get something at the International Café and be in the middle of all the action.

We did have some reservations because were used to being on higher decks so we watched our sailing and one day we saw E711 open, we called out TA and made the switch.

We made the change simply because we prefer a higher deck and when we thought about it we liked the location which is more midship. It has easy access to the elevators and stairs which will get where we want to go with ease. I think it's just a personal preference.

Hope this helps.

We were just in P214 on Ruby and we loved the location close to the Piazza. I highly recomend it. Also the elevators were close and you could right up to deck 16 to get to the pool. One other thing I loved was when getting back on the ship, just walk up one deck and your home, no waiting for elevators with all the others. Simple:)

On the Emerald deck check to see what is below you on the Promenade. We were in E512 last week. We loved the cabin and we were in the middle of 2 tenders which gave us a great view. If you are not in the middle of the tenders you will only be able to see most of the tenders and very little water. The noise was very bad till 1-2am from everything going on the Promenade deck.

Any experience with noise at these two locations?

P203 has theatre above, but it is almost behind the stage.

E711 is above Club Fusion and looks over the Promenade below.

Archived