Not going in 2010 as planned...

Elde

Instead, we decided we're too eager to wait and are now booked on the 9/6/2009 departure of Pearl from Seattle! :)

(Plus it makes some other travel and business plans easier... So what if we're celebrating our anniversary nine months early?)

Congratulations on cruising earlier!

When you feel the need to cruise...you got to cruise. :D

Who knows, maybe there will be an unbelieveable deal and you'll get to go again when your anniversary comes around.

Have fun planning for your trip.

I can top you, OP..LOL.. we are going to celebrate our 10th anniversary 11 months early.. LOL... We wanted to take an extended cruise to celebrate our 10th, and it just worked out for us to take the Dawn this Nov 1st so we booked it. Oh well.. it's the thought and the love that counts...right?? 8-)

W've been cruising every three years and recently got back from our last cruise. We had such a good time (and came up with free airline tickets due to a bump) that we've booked for next year already...two years back-to-back...woohoo!! Maybe this will be the beginning of a new pattern for us!;)

We will celebrate our 43rd anniversary with a cruise to Bermuda in May..AND we just booked an Alaskan cruise for July... we will both celebrate our 63rd birthdays on that cruise.....couldn't pass up the deals..

Instead, we decided we're too eager to wait and are now booked on the 9/6/2009 departure of Pearl from Seattle! :)

(Plus it makes some other travel and business plans easier... So what if we're celebrating our anniversary nine months early?)

That is GREAT news! I'm happy for you!! :)

I can top you, OP..LOL.. we are going to celebrate our 10th anniversary 11 months early.. LOL... We wanted to take an extended cruise to celebrate our 10th, and it just worked out for us to take the Dawn this Nov 1st so we booked it. Oh well.. it's the thought and the love that counts...right?? 8-)

LOL!! Back in '06, we celebrated our 25th anniversary a year early (a Panama Canal Crossing on Celebrity)...it was just for practice. :)

Then to celebrate our real 25th anniversary, we sailed on NCL Spirit (repo cruise) now, it seems we booked extended cruises each fall ...so Terry, you're going to have to look at this as practice.

I am SO looking forward to that Dawn cruise!!!!!

W've been cruising every three years and recently got back from our last cruise. We had such a good time (and came up with free airline tickets due to a bump) that we've booked for next year already...two years back-to-back...woohoo!! Maybe this will be the beginning of a new pattern for us!;)

That's what happens....the time between each 'fix' becomes shorter and shorter. That's when you KNOW the addiction is a problem ;) :D

Our anniversary 'floats' anyhow... We belong to the SCA, and our branch puts on a *huge* event the first weekend of June, and invariably that means we are either getting ready for, at, or recovering from the Faire when our anniversary rolls around - so for many years our anniversary has officially been 'the weekend after June Faire'. Moving it nine months is just a detail. :)

Congratulations! Not to be a downer for you, but the day you depart the ship is the day we will be boarding!:)

We'll wave at you in the terminal! :) Or maybe we'll cross paths on I5 depending on where in Seattle you live... We're across the sound in good ol' bummertown and will be driving to/from the terminal.

We'll wave at you in the terminal! :) Or maybe we'll cross paths on I5 depending on where in Seattle you live... We're across the sound in good ol' bummertown and will be driving to/from the terminal.

We don't have to get onto I-5. We live on the north end (Sunset Hill) of the Ballard community. Which, if you're from Bremerton, you've heard of Ballard!:)

I am anxious for the Pearl to arrive in Seattle so I can go check her out. I love sailing season when, on Saturdays and Sundays we can watch the ships go by and dream....

(It's always more fun when you have a cruise planned!)

I always offer to take pictures of the sailings that different ones go on and email them when they get back. It's fun to have a picture of the ship heading north in Puget Sound when you know that you were on it at the time the picture was taken.

Congratulations on cruising earlier!

When you feel the need to cruise...you got to cruise. :D

Who knows, maybe there will be an unbelieveable deal and you'll get to go again when your anniversary comes around.

Have fun planning for your trip.

Then I would be cruising all the time, Azure Moon! :D

DT

Archived