? for PBTom, or CozSally, or Solita

Island Annie

I asked this question earlier. We have the same plans for our Jan. trip. From what Sally and Caro said, the mini golf is downtown - about 3 blocks or so from the big flag in town. So, since it takes about 10 minutes or so by taxi, I'm gonna guess and say it's about a 10-15 minute taxi ride.

I forgot to ask when you are going!! Also, are you doing golf first then the beach or the other way around? I'm still unsure as to how to schedule things. I'd like to do some shopping even if it's on the pier. Our ship is there from 9 am to 10 pm - so by the time we get off the ship it will be 10 at the earliest I'm guessing - beach will close around 5ish. I guess we should do the beach first then golf, then we can shop at the pier and have dinner on the ship. Your ideas?

Thanks Karlanee,

I will be on the Carnival Miracle, and in Coz on March 3, 2005. I am planning to go directly to Paradise Beach, spend several hours there soaking up some sun, having lunch and a couple of those infamous pina'coladas (made with Bicardi rum, served in a pineapple shell, and garnished with a red hibiscus flower :-), then taxi to Coconuts just long enough to check out the view, and take a few pictures. Then head downtown for a little shopping, and, NOW, a round of mini-golf.

Should be a "fun-filled" day:-)

Annie

Solita,

Have you had some of those infamous Pina' Coladas (made with Bicardi rum, served in a pineapple shell, garnished with a red hibiscus flower) already today???

I won't be in COZ until March 3, 2005!! (and am planning to bring you some OPI for you, so hope to meet you then;-)

See you at the beach!

Island Annie<----still trying to figure out how to put those smileys into her replies. (Life goes on!!)

Solita,

I'm Sorry if my previous reply came accross as being mean, or vindictive. (as that surely was not my intent). I'm sure it can be very confusing trying to keep track of the coming & goings of so many people. You obviously just had me confused with someone else, and I was just trying to be "playful".

I am, however, still planning to come to PB on March 3, 2005, and would love to meet you for one (or 2) of those infamous Pina' Coldas (made with Bicardi rum, served in a pineapple shell, & garnished with a red hibiscus flower:-)

See you at the beach?

Island Annie

Sleep...what is that? I am too tired to remember what it is. Annie, for some strange reason I had you down for last Friday (along with Julie too). But I also have you down in March. Tom is right, over the past several days I've gotten probably a total of 15 hours of sleep. The dark circles under my eyes are not very becoming. I just got home from work and am heading back out in 15 minutes (so I missed seeing Scott out at PB today). Gotta pay cable on the way. I work until 7:30 and then it's off to eat dinner with Tom and his wife. And no I didn't think you were being mean...I thought your post was funny! Girl, I wish I had one of those yummy VIP drinks right now. And then maybe a nap afterwards! My job description is changing daily it seems, but I am going to try my darnedest to be out there to meet you in March. My OPI angel!!!

angel.gif

Thanks Solita!

I know what you mean about the l-o-n-g work hours. These 12-14 hours a day are taking their toll on me as well. (that's ok though, It will make me appreciate my vacation that much more:-) (where "I'LL" be out dancing until 7:00AM:-)

Looking forward to meeting you.

Island Annie

Archived