I Got Another Price Drop Today!!!!

WestTxCruiser

We are cruising on the Ecstasy, June 13th, checked the website this morning and the price had dropped again. This is the 3rd price drop I have received.

$120 today!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! We also booked the Cash Back Rate, which was the same rate as the Past Guest, sooooooo why not get $150 OBC, and since we have 2 rooms booked, it's $300 OBC!!!!!

My PVP told me to check on Monday cuz it will probably drop again, that is the last day before final payment is due.

Doing my homework has sure paid off this time!!!:D:D:D

I sure wish that my Inspiration cruise on July 9th would go down! Everytime I looked it had been the exact same price and today it was way up! I regret so bad not booking the 5 night instead of the 4 night cruise....but I guess that is the way it is!

I can just keep dreaming that my Dream Cruise price would go down. It just keeps going up and up. Oh well, I got a pretty good price to start with.

Mine would be much cheaper if I went Early Saver....but I am on CC cruise. Paying over $700 for a 4c. Maybe I can upgrade.....

I sure wish that my Inspiration cruise on July 9th would go down! Everytime I looked it had been the exact same price and today it was way up! I regret so bad not booking the 5 night instead of the 4 night cruise....but I guess that is the way it is!

Ours is going up for Nov 2 on the Inspiration. All the 4a's are gone and 4b is the lowest. I keep hoping the upgrade fairy will call me.

Archived