Is a Carnival Cruise honeymoon appropriate??????

we could set one up next to the t & t buffet. Who knows what kind of insanity that would lead to...

That wold not work.. Kind of like mixing Kosher and Non-Kosher foods.. The B&C would want to mix with the T&T and then where would the guests be?

We cruised Royal Caribbean several times before deciding on the Carnival Pride for our honeymoon last August. It was amazing - very similar to RCI but at a much lower price. There seemed to be more fun loving people (better nightlife) but nothing crazy.

Just back from our 2nd Carnival cruise - a 4 night on the Elation - which had a much bigger party crowd (but of course, its Spring Break!)

I would not hesitate to choose Carnival again. As we typically choose vacations often based on value for money, they have RCI beat hands down in my opinion.

My fiance and i are doing a honeymoon cruise - Carnival Elation April 26, can't wait!

I think the "appropriateness" of it depends on your attitudes and expectations, really! Squeaker and i think that this is the perfect honeymoon - and she has no idea the other surprises I've got in store for it :-)

After all it's YOUR honeymoon, yes? Enjoy it how y'all want to!

I don't know what website you read that on but they're pretty lame. I've been on many cruises, three of them were on Carnival, one of which was for an anniversary during spring break and none of them were like what those people described and all were excellent. Carnival was not a whole lot different from the other cruises we've been on, only cheaper. Don't believe everything the other cruiselines are telling you.

They are panicing right now because CCL is meeting or beating them on food, entertainment, great experience and most of all PRICE. Hello ?, money is an issue. You can get some frills on RCL that you can't get on Carnival like rock climbing or wave boarding if you like standing in long lines but those don't make the cruise and are not worth the extra money you have to pay. :D

You will however have a great cruise no mater which cruiseline you choose. You just might have more money for onboard spending (which translates into more fun) if you go with Carnival. It's kind of like buying a vehicle, two different brands pretty much offer the same thing but one is way cheaper, hhhmmmm... let me see, which one should I get? GO CARNIVAL!!!!! ;)

Guest TropicOne
Just stay away from the 3 day cruises and you will be fine......

Why :confused: I was on 2 and they were just fine.Another cruising myth that people refuse to let die :(

We went on our 1st carnival "honeymoon" cruise 10 years ago, We are now on cruise # 17.........so yes we LOVE Carnival. We did go on Royal Carribean this past December and I was BORED! The kids from 19-29 all said Carnival is soooo much better!

We leave next Sunday, and can't wait, we will never stray from Carnival again, we went ona 7 day cruise on Royal about 7 years ago , it was super duper quiet but OK I guess not bad not great just relaxing and quiet.

I really enjoy Carnival, afterall it is called the "Fun Ship"!! LOL Enjoy!:D

[quote name='TropicOne'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]Why :confused: I was on 2 and they were just fine.Another cruising myth that people refuse to let die :([/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

It is not a myth...take the 3 dayer out of So Cal;) They still do exist.........believe me I have been part of them.......

before our honeymoon cruise in 2006 i cruise both lines before but dh never set foot on a ship. carnial treated us great on our honeymoon. our stewart even gave us a free bottle of bubbly :) and had the towls in hearts and chessey swans. they also put us with other honeymoon couples.
since then we only sailed carnival, and i am in my late twentys. however we are doing rc this time because dh wants to see the differnce and we dont want to dealwith flights.
congrats on the wedding, i wish you many years of love and have a grea honeymooon

Archived