Another Question for Sally, Solita Or PB Tom

calflamesgirl

6 More days and I will be in Cozumel!!!! For sure will be heading to Paradise Beach in the morning, and then hope to do some shopping in the afternoon. Question is I have heard that you wonder off the main shopping area you will find better deals, are these sidestreets with the shops hard to locate, or do we just venture off the main street? If I do remember correctly one of you said the streets are very safe, any area around there we should no be wondering around? Thanks for answering everyone's questions I have sure learned alot!!

Cozumel is completely safe, youuyythk0 wait!!! this is Tom just dropping off Chrysalis supplies at Sally's house...gotta go...just thought I'd say hi!!

Okay, I'm back. Sally that is. Tom hijacked my keyboard briefly. I'll just mention that he forgot to set his parking brake and his car almost rolled away while we were getting the backpacks out of the trunk.

To continue... Cozumel is completely safe, you can walk anywhere without fear. Wander away!

Cozumel is completely safe, youuyythk0 wait!!! this is Tom just dropping off Chrysalis supplies at Sally's house...gotta go...just thought I'd say hi!!

Okay, I'm back. Sally that is. Tom hijacked my keyboard briefly. I'll just mention that he forgot to set his parking brake and his car almost rolled away while we were getting the backpacks out of the trunk.

To continue... Cozumel is completely safe, you can walk anywhere without fear. Wander away!

That is if you avoid the hill where PBTom parks his car!!!:p

Wondering the streets is very safe here. There very few shops further past 15th Ave. though...that is 3 streets off the main road, Melgar. That is also the street that MiniGolf is located on. I want to mention too, that it is safe to eat/drink at any of the little places you come across. No worries about getting sick from the water...it is all bottled and purified.

Thanks for the info!! You are all great for all the help you give us. Don't want to sound like I think Cozumel is unsafe, but most places I have visited have some bad elements you want to stay away from. Mexico is probably one of my favorite places, have only been to the West Coast though so am looking forward to visiting there. Mexico has some of the most wonderful people I have ever met. Wish I could move there!!!!

Archived