Number of people in a Mini-Suite?

Can anyone tell me that maximum number of people that can be in a mini-suite on the Pacific Dawn. The book mentions the sofa bed and a rollaway available. This to me says 4 but when I try to book on P&O site it tells me that mini-suites are not available.

Thanks Rach

Not sure here but not all the mini suites have the couch that turns into a bed.

We tried to unfold our one but it was just a couch!

I think there is only a limited number of mini's with the couch bed, some of the mini's closer to the upper level balcony cabins just aft a bit had one.

I would think that a roll away bed may not be available in addition to the couch bed as it would cause problems for the cabin staff making up the rooms?

If you opened up the couch bed and also pulled out a roll away then the coffee table and tub chairs would have to be removed from the cabin.

I am pretty sure the couch bed is only opened up when they come to turn down your sheets in the evening,we witnessed this while having a nose in somebody else's cabin while walking past,as you do lol!

With a couch bed and roll away I would imagine it could be quite dangerous as they would be quite close to the glass doors ?

Den.

Not sure here but not all the mini suites have the couch that turns into a bed.

We tried to unfold our one but it was just a couch!

I think there is only a limited number of mini's with the couch bed, some of the mini's closer to the upper level balcony cabins just aft a bit had one.

I would think that a roll away bed may not be available in addition to the couch bed as it would cause problems for the cabin staff making up the rooms?

If you opened up the couch bed and also pulled out a roll away then the coffee table and tub chairs would have to be removed from the cabin.

I am pretty sure the couch bed is only opened up when they come to turn down your sheets in the evening,we witnessed this while having a nose in somebody else's cabin while walking past,as you do lol!

With a couch bed and roll away I would imagine it could be quite dangerous as they would be quite close to the glass doors ?

Den.

Thanks Den

what I was really after was what is the maximum number of people in a mini-suite - either using the sofa bed or the rollaway. (sorry my post was not very clear!) Also, if the rollaway is used - where does it get stored during the day?

Rach

Maximum is 3.

Looking at the deck plan all mini's have 3 berth availability but none have 4 berth.

The ones with the non fold out couch must have a rollaway available to accommodate the 3rd person.

Den

Thanks Den

what I was really after was what is the maximum number of people in a mini-suite - either using the sofa bed or the rollaway. (sorry my post was not very clear!) Also, if the rollaway is used - where does it get stored during the day?

Rach

Hi Rach,

On our Christmas cruise on PD ,the mini-suite next door had 2 adults and a pair of 2 year old twins, they couldn't use balcony due to worry with kids, the roll-away which they took away each morning,we used to pass it in the hallway on way to breakfast each day about 8am.They were definately in seperate beds ,by the crying :(, one near balcony end and other close to the bathroom,:(so guessed they had a fold out bed sofa. )

Guess you would need to ring P&O to get an answer.Could depend on ages on your children.

Cheers Deb

Archived