I'M So Confused!!!

Sudrin

I am trying to decide for the 5 people going on the cruise which beach we are going to go to. We have narrowed it down to Mr. Sancho's and Nachi Cocom. I have read everything i can on the boards about both and they both seem wonderfull. Nachi has the advantage of being limited to 100 people (as far as i understand that is there policey). Mr. Sancho's has the advantage of haveing more extra activities to choose (Horseback rideing, jetskies to name a few). I need something to push me over the edge and decide which one.

So to those of you who have been to both or those of you who can give me more info on one or the other please, please help me. Which one is closer to town? Is there anything else that stands out that i am missing?

In conclusion thank you for listening to my ranting and i am sorry to start another topic on these two wonderful beach getaways that are all inclusive.

You can do AI at Mr. Sanchos for $40 :p That was reason enough for me!! LOL but really they are both great places and you can book prior to going through tourcozumel (dot) net , or you could wait and pay ala carte like bruce mentioned! I have read several reviews lately about how great the horseback riding is at Sanchos and that is what we are going to do next trip. Have fun

They both are great, its a hard choice. We chose Sanchos last time because it was cheaper and I liked the menu better. Next time we go we're going back, and i am either going to do the horseback riding or the cooking class too. Dh says he is going on the ATV, so yes there is more to do there.

You'll have a great day no matter what!

Archived