Roatan, Cozumel & Costa Maya accessible excursions?

• 1 month later...

It is of great help to me to be met by a wheelchair accessible vehicle after a flight and the weather hot. Andreas' taxiwas perfect-it has air conditioning and he always ensures the chair is secured before departing. Although it was a long day we had an excursion to Pafos, where we enjoyed seeing Aphrodite's birthplace, the market, the harbour and the mosaics. We did not hire equipment on this occasion

When we were in Belize a few years ago, we got off the ship and to the left on the pier they were offering snorkle excursions, I didn't want to snorkle but wanted to go to the Cay and they took us there. I had my walker and they got me on and off the boat with no trouble. Just ask them and they will let you know if you can do something. The island was absolutely wonderful and such a nice beach! Bon Voyage! Nancie

If you go to Roatan section they will give you ideas of who to use for a private tour. We took one while we were there and it was faboulous!!!!!!!! A tour of the island, lunch and we were going to snorkle but it rained too hard. The island is wonderful and we truly enjoyed it!

Archived