Cascadia, Landis, Robson?

Hi,

Which hotel is in the most desirable location? They all have 2 bedroom suite and I think they all serve complementary breakfast. We have five people in our family so we need two bed room suite.

Frommer recommends Robson in their Vancouver book. I think Cascadia and Landis are in same area.

Thanks

Yes the Cascadia and Landis are next door to each other - they are located near the vibrant Davie Village shopping area. I live a block away from these properties - in fact I can see them from my balcony

Not sure what you mean by Robson - that is a main shopping street in the downtown core - are they referring to the Rosedale on Robson or the Blue Horizon/Pacific Palisades complex. Robson street is about 5 blocks from Davie and is often referred to as our Rodeo Drive or Newbury Street

The latter hotels would be a little closer to the shopping and port.

The Cascadia was until a couple of months ago the Marriott Residence Inn is that will help you in any ratings.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

Hi UT,

Thanks for your quick answer. What I meant was Rosedale on Robson, Frommer's Vancouver book pick for the best hotel for family.

I just checked Blue Horizon website and they also have Family suite. But I might pick Landis when we stay in Vancouver. But I haven't book a cruise yet.:o

I'm planning to cruise Alaska for next summer.

Thanks again.

Glad to have been able to help - any more questions about Vancouver don't hesitate to ask.

As you have probably seen there are a number of us locals with lots of time on our hands to answer the questions about visiting Vancouver.

Cheers

Dennis

Archived