Fascination Review 3/30/09

Thanks for taking the time and effort to write this review (especially after your PC problems - hope you get all your pictures recovered!). I'll be on the ship on 5/21. It's my BFF's 40th birthday and she wanted to celebrate with a cruise. I really appreciate your detailed review. It's getting me even more excited to go!

Thank you for all your effort to put the review and pictures out here on the board. I leave in 53 days for the Fascination! Thanks a ton

P.S. If you have your review in one document, it would be great if you submitted it so that it could be captured in the review section. You have written a great review!

Thank you for all your effort to put the review and pictures out here on the board. I leave in 53 days for the Fascination! Thanks a ton

P.S. If you have your review in one document, it would be great if you submitted it so that it could be captured in the review section. You have written a great review!

Thank you for your kind words! Unfortunately, I do not have the review in one document. My only regret is that I don't have all my pictures to share. We had a wonderful time and I am sure you will also!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived