Souveniers on the Monarch?

Will be sailing on the Monarch June 29th. I will be looking for some magnets of the ship and the Bahamas. Plus I will also be looking for a 12x12 scrapbooking album that hopefully says Royal Caribbean or Monarch of the Seas on it.

Will I be able to find such items and if so, how much? Thanks so much!!!

Every RCI ship has a Logo Merchandise shop where you will be able to buy these types of items. I have magnets from every ship we've ever been on (not expensive, maybe $5'ish apiece), and other logo merchandise such as mugs, pens, scrapbooking materials, picture frames, plus a host of other things, including casual wear clothes (tee shirts, sweatshirts, hats, etc.) These are all very popular items and very common collectables for most avid cruisers, such as myself....;)

Karen

Will be sailing on the Monarch June 29th. I will be looking for some magnets of the ship and the Bahamas. Plus I will also be looking for a 12x12 scrapbooking album that hopefully says Royal Caribbean or Monarch of the Seas on it.

Will I be able to find such items and if so, how much? Thanks so much!!!

Hey Pampaul,

yes you should be able to find items such as this on all RCCL ships. They ahve a RCCL "logo" store on each ship. They sell RCCL branded merchandise along with ship specific (whatever ship you are on) merchandise. If I remember correclty you can get photo albums like this. Have not bought one so I can't tell you the price but I think I remember seeing them. I think there are magnets also. If you can't find Bahamas magnets on the ship, there are 100s of vendors on the islands that will have things like that.

Hope this helps and enjoy Monarch. We have our first Sovereign class coming up.

Archived