Carnival Glory Deck Viewing??

TomAndJane

We are taking a cruise on the Carnival Glory and was wondering if there are any forward viewing areas that are protected from the wind? I can see that there are small forward decks below the bridge and a similar one above the bridge. From the reviews I have read it is very windy there. We will going to Canada/New England and I am looking for a place that I will be spending hours at looking for marine wildlife. Any help you can be will be appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

All of the lower forward observation decks you are speaking of are open to the elements. So when the ship is underway, it will be fairly windy out there. The two decks above the bridge were sometimes locked, never got a straight answer as to why.

As I recall, the highest frontal observation area on Sun Deck does have wind screens. So that might be your best bet.

Sorry to double post, but I also wanted to tell you that the exterior decks on either side of Lobby Deck are great for viewing also. They run the entire length of the ship on each side under the lifeboats. They don't offer frontal views, but they are the lowest open decks to the water.

Sorry to double post, but I also wanted to tell you that the exterior decks on either side of Lobby Deck are great for viewing also. They run the entire length of the ship on each side under the lifeboats. They don't offer frontal views, but they are the lowest open decks to the water.

I agree these are the best for viewing sea life, and they are almost always empty!!:)

And they have lounge chairs.:)

Archived