Anyone stayed at Best Western, Kent

loverofcruises

I have not stayed at the Best Western in Kent, but probably wouldn't recommend Kent as a place to stay as a tourist. It's not one of the "nicer" places in the area, as far as I'm concerned. Seattle is pricey, but really, that's where all the "action" is. There are some places in Bellevue (15 minute drive from Seattle) that may be better for you pricing wise. Someone with the company I work for just stayed at the Sierra hotel and said it was very nice. It's in Eastgate, which is part of Bellevue.

I would look at hotels in Tukwila also. Tukwila is near that airport and those hotels will offer free shuttles from the airport too.

Actually, if you are just looking for a place to stay the night before the cruise, the Best Western in Kent would be fine. If their shuttle would take you over to Kent Station there are many nice restaurants there. There is a restaurant at the golf course by the Best Western for that matter.

The Double Tree in Tukwila is decent. It's right by the South Center Mall and close to many eating establishments. Still a ways from the Port though.

There are many hotels around the airport but I wouldn't venture out at night around there.

Archived