Interlinesail excursion was great!

sissy f

Can't say enough of the fabulous 1/2 day excursion with Jan and Omar on Slo Dancin! We have sailed w/other excursions and this couple is by far the best! Omar and Jan picked us up at Red Hook and took us on a sail/snorkel to a beautiful cove by the island of Great St James (between St Thomas & St John) After a lovely time of snorkeling, we then had a wonderful snack (more like a light lunch!) and drinks and continued to St John (my favorite island) to Caneel Beach where they dropped us off & we enjoyed an hour on the beach & completed the day by going to a local bar(Woodys) before getting back on the ferry to get back to Red Hook. Anyone wanting to have a great experience, I would highly recommend Interlinesails!!! There is no doubt the next time we get to St Thomas, we will be calling them again!! Very knowledgable & friendly! Terry & Cindy - Wisconsin

Your day sounded wonderful. We have been looking into a private sail with just our family. Just a few questions if you dont mind. We are sailing on the Disney Magic and our time in St Thomas/St. John is quite limited. We have to be back on the ship by 4:00-

Was there a maximum # allowed? We are a party of 7.

Is there a website or contact # for Interline?

What was the cost?

Thanks for your input.

email Jan at interlinesail@bellsouth.net - She will give a thorough explanation of what they have to offer. I'm not sure what they can do personally because I believe USVI law is that 6 passengers is the maximum on a sail, but Jan will be able to answer this for you - It is possible to take a full day excursion & be back on the ship by 4PM depending when you leave. We took a 1/2 day sail & the cost was $55 for cruise critic customers pp that included many snacks & beverages. It is very reasonable for what you are getting. Jan will be able to accomodate your needs, but my suggestion would be to return back to Red Hook area & preplan your taxi to be available when you get back. We had a very nice taxi driver who made arrangements to be waiting at the dock for our return & made it back to ship in plenty of time!!!

We will be doing the full day sail with Interline in March. I booked it clear back in August. There are 9 of us and they will be taking us on 2 boats. I got very courteous, prompt replies to my emails and we already anticipate that this will be our favorite excursion. Good luck with your planning.

Archived