when can i book 2010 excursions and need suggestions

mrdrdoso

hey all,

we are sailing the gem 2/3/10 and have found some ncl sponsored excursions but it wont let me book them yet. Does anyone know when I can start booking them?

Also any suggestions for private tours in St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Marteen (a beach were clothing is not optional), Tortola, Antiqua. Any ideas or sites that you can send me would be greatly appreciated. I gotta find a way to afford to cruise more than once a year, the waiting is dreadful.

Mary

You hafta cruise more often. Nothing like it. On St Thomas I would recommend two different tours. One would be the St. Johns tour that includes Trunk Bay, an absolutely beautiful beach. THe other one would be rumbabacharters. A great tour of the area on a boat. I'm doin gthat one next November. Very good tour. When I go to St. maartens I do the Americas Cup sailboat race. Lots of fun. You become a crew member on one of two actual sailboats from the Americas CUp including the Stars and Stripes. You don't have to do any work or you can work a little or a lot. Up to you. The excursions should become available about 6 months before the cruise I think it is. I'm sure someone will have more precise info on that.

You hafta cruise more often. Nothing like it. On St Thomas I would recommend two different tours. One would be the St. Johns tour that includes Trunk Bay, an absolutely beautiful beach. THe other one would be rumbabacharters. A great tour of the area on a boat. I'm doin gthat one next November. Very good tour. When I go to St. maartens I do the Americas Cup sailboat race. Lots of fun. You become a crew member on one of two actual sailboats from the Americas CUp including the Stars and Stripes. You don't have to do any work or you can work a little or a lot. Up to you. The excursions should become available about 6 months before the cruise I think it is. I'm sure someone will have more precise info on that.

Thanks for the info. Last year we did the catamaran sail snorkel and champagne sunset cruise in st.thomas and we absolutely loved it. Our favorite port of call to date. I like the sailboat that sounds fun, we do like to do extreme things, like ziplining and such, our dd who will be 15 loves that too. So now I have to buy a lottery ticket and hopefully win so I can sail more often.

I couldn't agree with Grandpaul more...do the America's cup sailboat race. I did it back in 2001 and it is still by far one of the most memorable cruise experiences...2nd only to our wedding last February on St. Thomas. I haven't been back to St. Maarten since, but when I do get back will not hesitate to do it again. You'll LOVE it!!

I couldn't agree more...winning the lottery would definitely help me be able to sail more often:D

I couldn't agree with Grandpaul more...do the America's cup sailboat race. I did it back in 2001 and it is still by far one of the most memorable cruise experiences...2nd only to our wedding last February on St. Thomas. I haven't been back to St. Maarten since, but when I do get back will not hesitate to do it again. You'll LOVE it!!

I couldn't agree more...winning the lottery would definitely help me be able to sail more often:D

what else is there to do in st. marteen after doing the sailboat race, is shopping right by the port? Or a beach nearby, if you can think of anything let me know.

I guess I gotta start buying lottery tickets now.:o maybe I will get lucky

Archived