Has anyone ever been curious....

TOPLE55

Guest Host Tink
[quote name='Salty Dawg']Never saw anything like [i]that[/i] at Orient Beach but...
we did see a guy who had so many piercings on a certain appendage of his body that the same theory could apply! :eek: :eek:[/QUOTE]

Warn a person to not be drinking something when they read that next time! I almost ruined my monitor..... LOL

[quote name='cruiserforlife']Won a car?

Cool,how lucky you were!What kind was it and did you drive it around awhile before you sold it?[/QUOTE] It was a Suzuki Vitara. We put about 100 miles on it before we sold it. Thought about keeping it and selling one of the others, but my DH uses his for work and I couldn't part with TOPLE55. Too expensive to keep 3 around though. I couldn't believe I won it. I was #59 out of 64 that were trying. The 5 people behind me were pretty upset.:eek:

[b]gad·a·bout[/b] (g[img]http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/abreve.gif[/img]d[img]http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/prime.gif[/img][img]http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/schwa.gif[/img]-bout[img]http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/lprime.gif[/img])
[i]n.[/i] One who roams or roves about, as in search of amusement or social activity.

Mine's from the movie Highlander ... although I've shortened it so it would fit on my licence plate to Hilander.

My last name is McLeod and the lead character in the movie Highlander was Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeods ... "There can only be one!"

:)

Mine is my Favorite Disney Character and my alter ego. Had to spell it wrong though for licensing reasons.Loved the Disney ships because they played my song when they sailand blow the horn."When you wish upon a star" Princess is my favorite line though.

[quote name='cruise182']tople55.....I just uploaded a picture on the [b]faces to name[/b] thread for kruisey....if you would like send me the picture to my email below and i will upload it for you!![/QUOTE] I don't even know how to attach a pic. to an email. I may have to wait until DH gets here to do it. If I can figure it out, I will send it your way. I saw your pic over there. Your daughters are so cute!!!! I assume that was Halloween.

[quote name='psupa']Mine is my team, Penn State (PSU) and I'm from PA. What a fun post.[/QUOTE] Wow, I never would have put that together. Great screen name. Isn't it funny how we can be soooo decieving, yet innocent? Anyone else got any secrets?:D

[quote name='cruise182']tople55.....I just uploaded a picture on the [b]faces to name[/b] thread for kruisey....if you would like send me the picture to my email below and i will upload it for you!![/QUOTE] I think I figured it out how to get it to you, but not post here. Guess I'll wait and find out.:D

I think I have explained mine before, but just to recap...

When I first found these boards, I was studying up for the first cruise my hubby and I were taking together. I'd also just managed to break my collar bone trying to learn to mountain bike. So, it seemed very appropriate.

Since I continue to fall off my bike every time I get on it, I definitely fit the screen name. As my DH says... Gravity Sucks.

Mine comes from a once long ago show Princess did called Love Boat Legends. I appeared as Shirley Temple and for the rest of the cruise people called me Shirley. Thus I became LBL.

Carole

NASH99? [B]N[/B]Ice [B]A[/B]nd [B]S[/B]exy [B]H[/B]air. 99 No not true, I do have more than 99 hairs. :)
[B]N[/B]eed [B]A[/B]. [B]S[/B]hip [B]H[/B]urry. 99 True but no..
[B]N[/B]ancy (DW) [B]A[/B]nd [B]S[/B]teve ([B]H[/B]) our last name. Plus 1999 our anniversary "to have and to hold " boring but true.
Steve

Between pass words at home, work and personal business, I have a hard time remembering them unless they have some meaning to me. WCAB stands for Worker's Compensation Appeals Board, which I use all the time at work.

Carol

[quote name='pennst8r']I'm a Penn State alum and, thus, I'm a Penn Stater (pennst8r!)

And I'm sending a "WE ARE..." to psupa! (When I saw your screen name I assumed you were the father (pa) of a Penn State student.)[/QUOTE]

To pennst8r - now that's a great screen name. Now that I look at mine I can see how confusing it can be. Got to keep em' guessing.

Archived