Princess Bus pick up at Seattle Airport Question

a1chemist

My wife and I are on a Princess Cruise-Tour (12 day), leaving June 27th from Vancouver. However, we bought a special Princess package that includes bus transportation from Seattle aiport on June 27th at 11 a.m. and also includes return airfare from Fairbanks, Alaska.

The itinerary says to find bus outside luggage starting at 10 a.m.

Questions:

a. Does Seattle aiport have more than one luggage pick up area? And if so, which one does Princess use?

b. Has anyone been picked up by Princess bus at airport? How does check in work and are the buses directly outside the luggage area.

thanks for any information.:)

My wife and I are on a Princess Cruise-Tour (12 day), leaving June 27th from Vancouver. However, we bought a special Princess package that includes bus transportation from Seattle aiport on June 27th at 11 a.m. and also includes return airfare from Fairbanks, Alaska.

The itinerary says to find bus outside luggage starting at 10 a.m.

Questions:

a. Does Seattle aiport have more than one luggage pick up area? And if so, which one does Princess use?

b. Has anyone been picked up by Princess bus at airport? How does check in work and are the buses directly outside the luggage area.

thanks for any information.:)

Look for the Princess rep near the luggage area, they will direct you to the proper place to pick up your bus. Enjoy!

Sounds like you purchased the same package we did, we leave for our cruise the following week on the July 4th.

SEATAC is a nice airport, I have flown in out out of there quite often when I worked for Boeing, don't think you'll have any trouble finding the bus.

Also, if you're staying close by the Motel shuttle should also be able to help and drop you at the pickup zone.

The coach is easy to find. One thing, though, hit the restroom before you go to it.

There are no restroom stops, and it's a pretty long ride. The bathroom on the coach is

tiny and quickly overused.

It's a pretty ride, and very comfortable. No hassles......have a wonderful cruise.

Mimi

Archived