Sky Suite Aft Cabin 1403 on Solstice

LaurieSR

We just booked this cabin for our sailing in December of this year. It is our first suite cabin, and mainly we booked it for the extra size of both the cabin and the balcony, and of course we love the aft facing views. Does anyone know if there is any vibration felt in the aft cabins on the Solstice. Also is it true about the all day sun and no shade on the balcony. Is there a breeze while the ship is moving? Has anyone had any experience with this cabin that you'd like to share. It looks like it could be a conecting cabin. Can that be a possible noise problem.

we're very excited about sailing in this cabin, and hope it wil be everything we think. Any experience you've had with this cabin or any other corner aft facing sky suites, I'd appreciate any words of wisdom you might have for me.

Thanks, LaurieSR

We didn't stay in this SS, but we did stay in the same cabin on deck 6. We loved it so much we leave in 21 days and staying in the same one on deck 7.

We didn't have any noise at all. In fact, that is one thing I remember mentioning in my review. I think perhaps it was because of the vestibule for the connecting room that blocks out hallway noise. The sunny wasn't an issue at all, that I remember.

There are several pictures of this SS in my photo album. We loved this layout, and I'm sure you will too.

• 8 months later...
We just booked this cabin for our sailing in December of this year. It is our first suite cabin, and mainly we booked it for the extra size of both the cabin and the balcony, and of course we love the aft facing views. Does anyone know if there is any vibration felt in the aft cabins on the Solstice. Also is it true about the all day sun and no shade on the balcony. Is there a breeze while the ship is moving? Has anyone had any experience with this cabin that you'd like to share. It looks like it could be a conecting cabin. Can that be a possible noise problem.

we're very excited about sailing in this cabin, and hope it wil be everything we think. Any experience you've had with this cabin or any other corner aft facing sky suites, I'd appreciate any words of wisdom you might have for me.

Thanks, LaurieSR

We are booked for this very same cabin, 1403, on the Solstice.

How did you like it? Does this room have the poles in the room? I saw pics of the room one floor under it, so I'm assuming it does. According to the Celebrity site, though, it appears this Sky Suite 1403 is just slightly larger than the one below. Have any pics to offer? Thanks, Lou

Archived