costa cruise 5th june shore trips

holiday traveler

going on costa clasica hay shore trips ar very pricey thinking of doing on own when ship docks say 8am can you get strate of or do you have to wate for the ships tours to depart first if i book my own tour i want to know that i can meet my prearanged booking time for my tour any sugesrions:)thaks holidy traveler

Costa Excursions almost always have priority to leave the ship first. As selling beverages and excursions are a big money maker for cruises they want to give them priority. You will probably save money with your own excursion however if you arrive late the boat will leave without you. If you do a Costa excursion the boat will (most likely) wait for you.

Sounds like you are doing the 16 day South Korea, Japan, Taiwan out of Hong Kong. Sounds like a nice trip. :)

I see you are in Tokyo and Kobe overnight so booking your own excursion on the first day is probably not as risky but I would not want to bet you will be able to get off right at 8am if you book your own excursion.

Archived