Liberty's new schedule

brendak28

I am booked to go on the Carnival Liberty in May 2009. When are they changing the ports to the Half Moon Caye, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Grand Turks? I would like to read a review on those ports and on the Liberty. So, I was wondering when to start looking for these reviews!!!

Thanks so much for your help!!:cool:

I am booked to go on the Carnival Liberty in May 2009. When are they changing the ports to the Half Moon Caye, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Grand Turks? I would like to read a review on those ports and on the Liberty. So, I was wondering when to start looking for these reviews!!!

I am booked on the Liberty, sailing June 6, 2009 and that is our schedule. C.

FrogsMcGee,

I will be anxiously awaiting your review. We are sailing on May 23, so we are under 40 days, and I am so excited!! So, be sure to give us a detailed review.;)

Have a great trip!! :cool:

Brenda K

Not sure on your specific sailing. Liberty seems to alternate some between an Eastern itinerary and a Western itinerary. The Eastern has previously gone to St. Thomas, San Juan (night), and St. Maarten with 3 days at sea. Starting April 25, the Eastern will go to Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan (day), and Grand Turk with 2 days at sea. I don't know what, if anything, is changing about the Western itinerary.

My sailing that leaves next Saturday, April 25th, is the first with this new itinerary. Plan to post a detailed review with photos when I return.

I will look forward to your review. We are looking at doing this same itin. in 2010 but on the Glory so would love to hear your thoughts on these ports.

but for early Aug 2010. Anyone have any idea what ship will be doing this? I can't see it anywhere in the brochure for 2010:(

Half Moon Caye

San Juan

St Thomas

Grand Turk

Anyone?? We are looking at leaving from Baltimore becuase that is the closest iten weve found.

Nice itinerary. A stop in San Juan when it's actually light out and we could go to the rain forest.

Been there like 3 times and it was always at night.

You should really enjoy this cruise.:)

Bill

FrogsMcgee

Ya your right youguys are the first. You gotta let us know how it went and we all love a great and detailed yet honest review. We are going on Aug 1st. Been to St thomas and Suan Juan many times but never to Turk or Half moon Cay still trying to figure out the best things to do at these ports.

Lumber,

I saw you have posted recently so thought I'd contact you...don't know if you remember us, we were on the Glory with you guys and did the sail with you in St. THomas. I don't have your email in my contacts either, and thought if you were interested I would send you a couple of the pics from that sail. Let me know!

Brenda & Dave

We took the Liberty on this iteniary last September and it is wonderful. I also did this very same iteniary on the Elation in Sept. 2006 out of Miami before they moved the Elation to CA. It is a great iteniary and you will absolutely love it.

Here is a great review of the Liberty on this iteniary from PaulMedik from last summer after him and his family went. Enjoy!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=803775

Archived