Cabin 1406 on FOS?

BALANC

I am taking a Western Carribbean cruise on the Freedom of the Seas (10 May from Port Canaveral) and will be in Cabin #1406 (JS Deck 10 Aft) . Would like to hear from anyone who has detailed knowledge of that cabin. icon5.gif

Thanks

• 2 months later...
I am taking a Western Carribbean cruise on the Freedom of the Seas (10 May from Port Canaveral) and will be in Cabin #1406 (JS Deck 10 Aft) . Would like to hear from anyone who has detailed knowledge of that cabin. icon5.gif

Thanks

sooooo- did you take this cruise with this cabin? If so, what did you think? I just booked this same room and would love some insight.

Thanks,

Nicole

• 4 years later...

We had Indy 1706 this past January, and it is a very nice JS. You are up high enough to see above most of the steel super structure in the aft. The balcony is huge, but the only thing we missed was we had a side JS for our first week of our B2B and the walk in closet was much bigger, you could actually walk into it, as 1706 is pie shaped and it was smaller on the one end.

We cruised in January, so heat wasn't a problem, but it is covered from above so you don't get a lot of sun unless you are at the railing.

If you google Freedom, Liberty or Independence 1706, 1406, you will get a lot of pics and youtube videos of these cabins.

Keith