3 night VS 4 night?

ilovecraig929

Three days is a whirlwind, four days is better, and 7-10 is awesome. Do the 4 day for yourself, you won't be Sorry! That extra day at sea is so relaxing, it's really what part of cruising is about. Just do it, relax and enjoy the extra day. Disney is a Great Cruising experiance. It's an Adventure, as opposed to a vacation. It's the Disney Magic. I love it, and so does my wife. You just need to do a Disney cruise, if a 3 day is what your vacation Dollar$ allow, do it. Four day's is realy nice. With Disney, it is slightly, or alot more money, than other cruise's. In the end, you get Disney, and they do it right! mETROWON

You still have the pirate party on the 3 nt (with the pirate buffet after) but you do not have the pirate menu in the restaurants.

I agree with the PP that a longer cruise is much better. The 3 nt is just too short. You barely get unpacked and learn your way arround the ship before you are packing everything up again to get off the ship.

thank you guys so much for your responses! I really really wish we could do a whole week but we're planning to travel with my parents who are both in the school system so we're having to plan it when they're out of school, aka: THE MOST EXPENSIVE TIME TO CRUISE EVER so when i was looking at the thanksgiving week cruises the 4 night was like $900 more (total for 3 people) than the 3 night. I don't know that I could justify the 4 night being worth almost a thousand dollars more...

so i was kind of bummed at first because I know three days flies by plus I thought they only had the pirate party on the 4 nights BUT im super excited that we'll still get that! woo hoo

thank you guys so much for your responses! I really really wish we could do a whole week but we're planning to travel with my parents who are both in the school system so we're having to plan it when they're out of school, aka: THE MOST EXPENSIVE TIME TO CRUISE EVER so when i was looking at the thanksgiving week cruises the 4 night was like $900 more (total for 3 people) than the 3 night. I don't know that I could justify the 4 night being worth almost a thousand dollars more...

so i was kind of bummed at first because I know three days flies by plus I thought they only had the pirate party on the 4 nights BUT im super excited that we'll still get that! woo hoo

We loved our 3 day cruise on the Disney Wonder! We arrived at the port very early and were one of the first to board. We quickly ate at Parrot Cay and then we were off to the Goofy Pool. We were the only ones in the pool for some time...it was great! Just a little planning ahead goes a long way! Maximize all your time on the ship...and you will have a wonderful cruise!

Enjoy! :)

Question, since I am partial to at least a 4 day since to me the 3 day seems short and rushed, and you miss a few other little things,

How flexible are you sailing dates?You are getting a double whammy of not only is every one else off on vacation for that time period, but also its a fairly major holiday.Could you go say just after school lets out for the summer, or maybe later in the holiday season?

Question, since I am partial to at least a 4 day since to me the 3 day seems short and rushed, and you miss a few other little things,

How flexible are you sailing dates?You are getting a double whammy of not only is every one else off on vacation for that time period, but also its a fairly major holiday.Could you go say just after school lets out for the summer, or maybe later in the holiday season?

hi! our dates wern't flexible at all. we thought we had it made because they have a week off from school in february and i figured that would be a non-peak time HOWEVER it fell the same week as valentines day so it of course was crazy expensive too! its okay i booked the 3 day just a few minutes ago and im excited about it, at least it will give us a tiny taste of what its all about!

We went on the 3 day a few yrs ago as it was our first cruise ever. We hav not stopped cruising since !!! Kids love cruising and i love being in differnt ports everyday, we are booked to do the 3 day again in july, i cannot see spending about $1000 more to have 1 additional nite on board, although i am sure it would be awesome i have to fly 4 people to florida from NY, also makes the whole trip expensive, but like everyone here says it is the best cruise i have been on, i am not a cruise pro...yet , but we are working on it..

hi! our dates wern't flexible at all. we thought we had it made because they have a week off from school in february and i figured that would be a non-peak time HOWEVER it fell the same week as valentines day so it of course was crazy expensive too! its okay i booked the 3 day just a few minutes ago and im excited about it, at least it will give us a tiny taste of what its all about!

No problem. We are in kinda the same boat as to go on a 7 day during the normal off school times is expensive also, or even a 4 day as you mentioned. We have 2 children and I am leery of taking them out of school for a whole week to go away,and the 4 day is pushing it for us. ( Time off from school) The week before we go away, which is the end of August, is a few hundred dollars more that we saved by going August 30th rather than the 23rd.I think the week after is even cheaper but cant swear to it.

No problem. We are in kinda the same boat as to go on a 7 day during the normal off school times is expensive also, or even a 4 day as you mentioned. We have 2 children and I am leery of taking them out of school for a whole week to go away,and the 4 day is pushing it for us. ( Time off from school) The week before we go away, which is the end of August, is a few hundred dollars more that we saved by going August 30th rather than the 23rd.I think the week after is even cheaper but cant swear to it.

We are looking into taking the August 30th Disney Wonder also. The price drops dramatically for that date and my kids don't go back to school until Sept. 8th this year. Hopefully I can convince my husband! :D IMHO...Any amount of days on a Disney Cruise is better than just one day at home! We are hooked!

wow i wish our kids had august off, school starts the first week of august here! :( i really wish they would go to year round school because with that they would still get 6 weeks in the summer (as it is they only get approx. 8 weeks now) plus with year round they would get several week long breaks during the year...it would make cruising at off peak times a snap!

Don't forget to re-book on board, for the following Sept/Oct. The rates are better for those two monthes, you get the early booking rate, and discount, and shipboard dollars. You'll be hooked, and you'll meet Captain Hook! Metrowon

Archived