Wine Price List

jaz33

Hi everyone.

I hope someone can help. Does anyone have an up to date wine price list? A drinks price list would be good too. I want to compare whether the wine and dine package is worth getting.

Many thanks

I'm getting ready for a first cruise, so this is great information!! I'm also trying to decide about buying the wine package. Is there an additional gratuity added to the bottles of wine (since the package already includes a 15% gratuity)? Also any idea about whether these prices are about the same in 2009?

Thanks Bajathree!!! Do you have to drink the bottle all at one sitting or is there a bottle with your name on it and say I want a glass at lunch and the rest at dinner do they do that?

I just got off the AOS and the wine package is ok depending on which bottles you choose. Some bottles are 25% off and some there is hardly a discount with the package.

We got a 10 bottle package and I signed what looked like a diner receipt with the package and + 15% listed on it no price. As we ordered bottles all week they (the MDR or Portofinos) just swiped my card and gave it back to me. If there was wine left over you had the option of pouring into a glass and taking it with you, having them cork it for the next night, toss it, or in my experience taking it with you back to your cabin. If you have bottles left over at the end of the cruise you can take them home with you or drink them at your leisure in your cabin. The 15% only applied to the cost of the original package.

Hope this helps.

Archived