Double decker tour bus length

chelsita

We are going to progresso in 2 weeks and the only real question I have left is "How long is the double decker bus tour?" I am taking 3 tweens with me and I know they are going to want to sit on the top, but we are pretty fair-skinned and I don't want them to burn at our first port. Thanks for your help.

I think it was only about an hour. We were there Mar 3rd and took this tour to get a quick look at the area. After we got off, we waked down to the beach area to go to a resturant that you will go by and had a couple of great "Ritas".

It is owned/run by an American and we found out that they are all over the States. Los Arcos is the name and I understand that there a place called "Buddy's" that is also owned by an American. We found that the people are not pushy like they are in other ports. Progresso is not as developed as other ports, but, very enjoyable. There are alot of shops at the port area. You will be taking a shuttle from the port area into Progresso because it is about 4 miles from where the ships dock. We had no wait for a shuttle going or getting back. I didn't know what to expect, but, was pleasantly surprised.

Just be sure and use lots of sunscreen on them. We had to wait for about 15 minutes or so before the bus tour started, then it lasted about 40-45 minutes. We enjoyed it, and will be taking our kids in June.

We also at at LosArcos, great food,good drinks and cheap prices, right on the beach, and got a massage for $15. Life was great!!!:D:D

We are going to progresso in 2 weeks and the only real question I have left is "How long is the double decker bus tour?" I am taking 3 tweens with me and I know they are going to want to sit on the top, but we are pretty fair-skinned and I don't want them to burn at our first port. Thanks for your help.

I have taken this tour a couple of times and as I remember, it is only about a half hour trip. This is the $2 tour.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How far is is from Los Arcos back to the free shuttle bus stop?

Walking distance or do you need a cab?

Thanks

Walking distance. The free shuttle bus is about oh, 30 feet from the double decker bus. They are 2 blocks walk to the Malecon (beach boulevard).

Archived