Massages in PV

travelgirlie

They still have $75 listed on the page, but when I emailed them they told me $95.

The price is currently $75, but will go up to $95 when they open up their new massage villas sometime in May. The guy there told me they will be very nice.

That's what I was told when I booked ours for the end of May.

When I am in PV I go to Metamorfosis day spa. Very popular with PV locals and the Amer/Cands that live down there. I had many friends down there that told me about her and WOW.....

http://www.metamorfosisdayspa.com/

Last month a massage was still only 400 pesos, I usually email Angie before I come down to book an apt.....truly she is the best Massage Therpist I have ever used. All of her staff are good if you can not get in to see Angie.

mapa.jpg

The $75 massage per couple for 75 minutes - is the one at Krystals. That is the price until May 1- after that the price has been raised to $95 per couple for 75 minutes - still a good price compared to prices in US

mary

The $75 massage per couple for 75 minutes - is the one at Krystals. That is the price until May 1- after that the price has been raised to $95 per couple for 75 minutes - still a good price compared to prices in US

mary

Thank you!

It is very safe to just walk from the ship to Krystals - when you get off the ship - proceed through the open area (where shops etc is). Directly across from the ship(near the grassy area) is a chain link fence with an opening in it that goes to a sidewalk/alley area. Just follow that for a couple of blocks- you'll get to the end of the alley area and you make a left - directly on your right is a side entrance to the Krystal resort. There is an attendent there (who doesn't speak English) - you just need to show him cruise card and say massage and he'll let you in.

Once in - turn right and follow the path around to the pool area - It is a bit of a walk - allow about 5 minutes from entrance to the pool area.

It is very safe during day - I wouldn't want to walk in the alley during the night. Alternative is to go out off the terminal area to the main street - make a right and just walk along the main sidewalk until you get to the Krystal resort. That might take a bit longer.

It is an easy walk - I think we allowed ourselves 15-20 minutes just so that we could get there early - we went to the pool area and immediately saw some girls in "massage - white jackets with clipboards" - they knew our name from the list. We were early so we just sat by the pool.

When I am in PV I go to Metamorfosis day spa. Very popular with PV locals and the Amer/Cands that live down there. I had many friends down there that told me about her and WOW.....

http://www.metamorfosisdayspa.com/

Last month a massage was still only 400 pesos, I usually email Angie before I come down to book an apt.....truly she is the best Massage Therpist I have ever used. All of her staff are good if you can not get in to see Angie.

mapa.jpg

Can you please tell me the price is us$ and the length of the massage? I assume what you will tell me is pp and not for a couples massage??

Can you please tell me the price is us$ and the length of the massage? I assume what you will tell me is pp and not for a couples massage??

It is just over a hour and it is pp. I never use USD when I am down there only pesos. I think you get 13 or 14 pesos to the dollar?? So about $28 to $30 USD??

Archived