Shuttle or Taxi from MIA to Port???

Jrabbit128

What is cheaper, arranging a shuttle or taking a taxi from MIA airport to the Port of Miami? There are 4 of us, my 2 nieces, 1 nephew and myself. Sorry if this is a duplicate post but I couldn't find the information on the board.

Thanks for all your help.

There is a flat rate of $25 from MIA to the port via cab. That's per trip not per person. Depending on the amount of luggage you have, 4 can fit in the regular car cabs... or there are van cabs with more room which I would rec.

A private shuttle service will charge per person and will definitely cost more than the cab.

By the way there will be MANY cabs available and you won't need to prearrange anything. Quick and easy!

There is a flat rate of $25 from MIA to the port via cab. That's per trip not per person. Depending on the amount of luggage you have, 4 can fit in the regular car cabs... or there are van cabs with more room which I would rec.

A private shuttle service will charge per person and will definitely cost more than the cab.

By the way there will be MANY cabs available and you won't need to prearrange anything. Quick and easy!

Awesome! I think I might just get a cab. It is me and 3 kids and, since Delta charges $15 per checked in luggage, we are sharing two suitcases, so I think we should be fine.

Thanks!

Awesome! I think I might just get a cab. It is me and 3 kids and, since Delta charges $15 per checked in luggage, we are sharing two suitcases, so I think we should be fine.

Thanks!

Have a great cruise! The kids must Love you!!!:D

Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I thought Delta charges for the second bag and beyond, not the first bag. I'm about to get on the Adventure, so no time to check Delta right now for you. I looked at this post because we're cruising out of Miami next year. Debating on flying in the morning of cruise vs the night before the cruise.

Having travelled with 4 people, I suggest taxi no waiting around trying to keep everyone together and safe. By far the cheapest route and no chance your luggage will get left at the curbside or on a transfer bus. For return to airport it is also the least confusing at the pier and you are at the airport through checkin before the masses arrive..another bonus with the kids.

Archived